Key position requirements:
- Familiarity with front-end design patterns
- Thorough understanding of React.js and experience with popular React.js workflows (Redux)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git)
- Highly developed ability to analyze and understand business context and logic behind the software solution.
- Be prepared to work on tasks independently
- Take responsibility for the work assigned and work done and deliver on schedule
- Be able to independently work with the client
- Be able to collect requirements and resolve blocking issues
- Be able to help others on the ideas, requirements and/or issues they are facing
- Be able to openly discuss ideas, requirements and/or issues with the team
- Opportunity to work with people who are at the top of their field
- Career growth
- Collaborative learning environment
- Professional trainings
Send your applications to email@example.com
We will not respond to emails that are not in english or those that ignore key requirements.